Tuesday, January 8, 2013

EPISODE 38 - TOP TEN TEARJERKERS




SHOW SYNOPSIS: This week the crew reveals the top ten movies that make them weep like toddlers with poop-filled britches. John reveals to the world that he's dealing with a wealth of daddy issues and Steven seems to have a weird obsession with placing little children in situations of great peril. There's also a bit of Jamie Foxx talk, Michael Bay rears his ugly head, and the worst song in the history of songs becomes the show's new favorite soundbyte.


QUOTABLE QUOTES:

"It's an artsy kind of cry." - John

"I had to excuse myself and go cry into the toilet.” - Steven

"It is cheesy, and I like it, and I'm cheesy. " - John

"It's back to the toilet for me! Tun on the sink so no one can hear my shame!"  - Steven


ON THE NEXT EPISODE:  Something that qualifies as a movie.





HAVING TROUBLE LISTENING? Try the direct link HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment